Monday, August 13
"Whenever Jack's ready, not You"
Those are the famous words of Josh the past few days. Just thought I'd let everyone know that Jack has not arrived yet. However, I started making plans for my week in hopes that he'll come just because I have something planned. Today I'm off to Panera Bread with my friends who are finally all back after leaving for most of the summer. Tonight we have a birthday party with a church friend. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and we have my sister-in-law's 30th birthday party. I also have the Wednesday and Sunday bulletin to get done as well as a few other items of work for this week. We'll see if he'll be polite and let me accomplish all that or if he'll decide to disrupt life a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope I hear baby news this week :) You have a very busy week, but I'm sure you won't mind if Jack arrives!! I remember the final stretch very well and I couldn't WAIT for Landon to be born! Just think, you will be holding your precious baby boy VERY soon :) YAY!
~Taryn
We are so excited for you both! I hope the labor and delivery go fairly easy for you. Before Emma came we couldn't imagine what life would be like with her, now we can't imagine what life was like without her! You are going to love being a mom! Their is nothing like holding your own little bundle of joy!
Post a Comment