Wednesday, August 22

Jack's still Warming

Yet another day goes by and Jack is still cozy and warm. Apparently it's just a little too comfortable inside my belly and he's going to extend his vacation. The picture on the right is how I'm visualizing Jack today.
Thank you for all your encouraging comments. The Lord is giving me grace to get through each day with a good attitude.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Well, if I were Jack, sitting as pictured, I would stay put too!

Kassey Gordon said...

Hang in there. He will come out eventually. :o) My sister-in-law is in the same boat as you. She is dialated to 3 and she even had strong contractions for 12 hours or so, was admitted to the hospital and still no baby. It's really frustrating for her because she had a pretty easy time with her first one. Hope it helps to know there are others out there in similar situations. We're still praying for you.

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design