Well, I'm afraid my optimism is low, but I do hope that we do get to meet our baby Jack today. We are supposed to be at the hospital by 6 a.m. to start the inducement. I feel like I am ready for just about any kind of news in regards to why I can't have him, but I'm prepared to insist that they make space for us. I don't care if we have to have him in a broom closet, as long as it's a closet that has an epidural. :)
Thank you for all your prayers. We are very blessed to have such loving family and friends that have been praying for us. I know that you all have been praying because there is no way that I could have made it these 10 long extra days. I can't believe we are going to get to meet our precious gift from the Lord so very soon!
My posters are on standby for the good news of Jack's arrival. Easy on the refresh button my friends! :)
Monday, August 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment