Saturday, August 25

No Jack Today

We were all ready to go and I made the call to the hospital and they told me they are on "divert mode". What is that? Well, they have every possible room filled and they are turning people away! Apparently all the hospitals in the area are booked, but if I truly do go into labor I think they will have me go to the hospital down the street. (Provided they aren't full too) I think it's a nice hospital, but it's not our care provider so we wouldn't know anyone.

So now I'm a bit nervous that Jack will come on his own. I really don't want to have him at a hospital that is too full for proper care. Pray that things will slow down by Monday. I'm not even sure if they will induce me on my scheduled time if they are still too full.

1 comments:

Jeremy and Amy said...

Oh my! At least after all this you will have an interesting birth story to tell :)

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design