I should stop blogging and get some sleep. I hope to have a good report in the morning on our precious baby Jack. It's just amazing to me that the Lord has allowed us the privilege to raise him. I thought I'd also share the video that Jack made to say "hi " to his Michigan grandparents.
Wednesday, August 29
Optimistic about Tonight!
Did I get a new baby? Jack has been sweet and CALM for at least the last 8 hours. We were able to get out and see Grandma Logan this afternoon, we stopped at Rite Aid for gas drops, and we even made it to church tonight! (I said I would go if A) I could button my skirt and B) Jack was behaving and we were ready when it was time to leave) Since getting home we've enjoyed a peaceful evening with Uncle Sam. Every Wednesday Sam comes over to play XBox 360 with Josh, but tonight there was an extra onlooker. Won't be long and we'll need to get another controller. (The white throw pillow with a tail under the coffee table is Frosty)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You win the MOST AMAZING MOM award! The whole family at church with a 2 day old newborn. Sigh. You are superwoman...MY hero! Glad he's doing better. He's changed since I saw him Monday night - he's even cuter : )
Hi Ginny!!! Congrats to you and Josh on your new little guy! Jack is such a cute name and he is adorable!! I am so happy for you!! You look great to girl!!
Ginny, he is just SO precious! I hope last night went well for you guys...hopefully you got a decent amount of sleep. It does get better, I promise :) Are things going well for you? You look GREAT!!
Hope Jack slept better last night! I think he's getting cuter, too :) It's so fun to see you guys with a baby!
Hey- Jack is using the got milk & cookies burp cloth from his super cool great aunt amy. I have seen it in a few pics & in the video. That makes me happy!
Sept. 27!
Cake-
Great Aunt Amy
Post a Comment