Little life stories told by
Jack, Annabelle & Charlie's mom.
Friday, August 31
Jazz Hands
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Ginny, It is such a long story how I found your blog, but when I did I just had to say congratulations! Jack is so adorable!! Enjoy these early days and weeks - they truly fly by and then you find yourself wondering what happened to the tiny helpless little baby you brought home. The sleepless nights are no fun, but they do pass! If you'd like to contact me my email address is r_gathard@yahoo.com. I'd love to send you pictures of our little girl, Addisyn. She was born Jan. 9 of this year and I can't believe she'll be 8 months old soon! I hope you have a great day today with your little guy! Katie (Thiel) Gathard
Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
2 comments:
Hi Ginny,
It is such a long story how I found your blog, but when I did I just had to say congratulations! Jack is so adorable!! Enjoy these early days and weeks - they truly fly by and then you find yourself wondering what happened to the tiny helpless little baby you brought home. The sleepless nights are no fun, but they do pass!
If you'd like to contact me my email address is r_gathard@yahoo.com. I'd love to send you pictures of our little girl, Addisyn. She was born Jan. 9 of this year and I can't believe she'll be 8 months old soon!
I hope you have a great day today with your little guy!
Katie (Thiel) Gathard
Love this video. Josh has some undiscovered gifts. :-)
My sweet Jack is adorable! Val
Post a Comment