Monday, August 6

Last Baby Shower

We have been very blessed by so many generous friends and family members. On Saturday, Josh's favorite aunt, Aunt Joy, gave us a Buckaroo/Cowgirl themed shower. As you can see from the slideshow below, we had a wonderful time. It was a beautiful day in Santa Clara so we were able to have a BBQ outside and then we enjoyed presents and tea inside. I am greatly enjoying my last days of guilt free eating. Jack might be a 10 pounder after all if I'm not careful. :)
I have many more posts I'd like to work on, but I'm still getting settled in my "home" office and I need to get back to that. This is my first day working at home. So far, so good!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun Gin. I'm sure you had a great time. Meredith is a hoot! Hurry up Jack...you have a lot of great things to wear and do. :-) Val

Anonymous said...

We sure did have fun!

Jeremy and Amy said...

How cute! Very creative theme :) I can't believe you only have 10 more days until your due date!!! Woohooo!!!

Taryn and Danielle said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! You are getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close :) How are you feeling! I can't wait to hear the baby news and how things go :) And of course, I can't wait to see lots of pictures!! Praying for you...I remember this time all too well :)

~Taryn

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design