Thursday, August 23

Oh Jack

It's getting harder to come up with posts that are somewhat interesting. Every day it's the same information. No Jack yet. For those of you on Eastern time, I'm sorry to keep you waiting for the day.

I got to thinking that some may not be familiar with the Jack in the Box fast food chain. It's a California restaurant and the logo is Jack. (pictured on the left)

I'm expecting our Jack to have this much hair due to all the heartburn he's given me the past few months. I was holding off on buying another bottle of Pepcid AC complete ($10 for 25 pills) because I ran out a week or so before my due date. I finally couldn't take it anymore and Target was out of Pepcid so I bought the Target brand. I should have gone somewhere that had them because 20 days later I've been sorry every day when it doesn't completely help my heartburn. Oh well, that's my lesson on being too cheap.

0 comments:

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design