Friday, August 24

Jack's Logan Pool is drying up

Great news! If Jack doesn't come before tomorrow, they said I can come in and they will get things rolling TOMORROW! There's always the possibility that it will get too busy for me to come in, but if that is the case, they set me up to be induced on Monday. So I have 2 appointments for Jack to come. :)

They measured my amniotic fluid and it is very low. They considered sending me today, but the doctor at the clinic is going to be at the hospital tomorrow so he set it up for me to come and see him. He starts later on in the day so we'll see if Jack's birthday will be the 25th or the 26th.

I had a non-stress test today as well and I had 2 contractions while they were monitoring me. Jack's heart rate stayed up during them so they said that is very good. They said it's possible he could come before tomorrow, but I highly doubt that! :)

2 comments:

Taryn and Danielle said...

YAY Ginny - you are getting so close...I bet you are very excited and anxious! I hope the next post is an announcement that Jack has arrived :) Hang in there girl...we are so excited for you!

Lexie said...

Hey Ginny, you crack me up! I love the titles of your posts...wish I were that creative. :) I will be praying.

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design