Tuesday, August 28

We're Home!

We are home and getting settled. Jack is definitely a Logan as you can see by the pictures. I will be posting a slide show of ALL the pictures we already have of Jack. :) Thank you for your prayers and we are praising the Lord for our healthy and fairly content (so far) baby Jack.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gin,
He is so cute!! Look at all that hair, no wonder you had so much heartburn. I'll let you all get settled and then I'll give you a call next week to hear all the details. I'll be praying for you guys as you make this huge adjustment. Congratulations.

love,
Mel

Sue said...

Fun! Fun! How cute he is. Love those socks. As big as he is, he is swallowed up by his car seat. Not for long! I just know you're soaking in every moment.

Casey said...

He is adorable! Love all that hair!

Unknown said...

He is adorable! Perfect little melon head. He does have a adorable upper lip like his sonogram. Sweet boy! Welcome home Jack's Mommy!!! Val

Stacie H said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're home! Jack is adorable!

Jenn said...

Ginny, he is so cute. I am so happy for you.Little boys are so much fun. Enjoy these days with him because they grow so fast. Can't wait to see more pictures.

lauren elisabeth said...

Awww, he is SO cute...

I can't wait to meet him! Oh, I love him already!!!!

I hope you all are settling in well! Praying for you!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you both. Sorry to hear he was so late, but her was certainly worth it wasn't he? Don't you just love being a mom?! What a sweet miracle the Lord gave you!

Taryn and Danielle said...

Ginny, he is absolutely ADORABLE!! What a handsome little boy :) How are things going for you as you adjust to being a mommy? Isn't it just so awesome holding your precious baby? I'm just so excited for you!!!
~Taryn

Jeremy and Amy said...

Yay! So glad you guys are home! He is SOOO cute! Definitely looks like a Logan :) How are you feeling?

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design