Thursday, August 9

We are Ready!

8 more days to go and it's feeling like an eternity. I officially feel ready for Jack to come and so now I'm getting anxious. I'm all nested out because there is nothing left to do. Oh, I could clean out the microwave or wash the floors (again), but the major things are more than ready. Here is a video I took today of our place. We aren't too over run with baby toys and gadgets in our main living space just yet, but I know those days will change and our little apartment will feel even smaller as Jack accessories start to clutter the place up. Right now we look forward to using all the stuff we've been getting ready for Jack.

For those of you who have dial-up...you might have to be patient when uploading the video. Hopefully it doesn't take 8 days! :)

I've asked my friend Val to be on standby to post the news of Jack's arrival. With technology these days, I think we have a plan. I'm going to email her a picture from my cell phone and she is going to login and post it for us. We will try to keep our blog readers as up to date as possible. :)

Thanks for caring enough to read about us!

11 comments:

Shyla said...

hey girl! hang in there...and don't get too settled in on the 17th...just in case! :) Jackson was 4days over - but, that's not really that long...although it did feel long! :) i have 2 more weeks...so i am wishing i was closer to your shoes as far as delivery goes! :) HOpe you feel comfortable enough!!!

Anonymous said...

Ginny,
We too have been counting down the days. We are waiting for the call that Jack is on his way. You and Jack are in our thoughts and prayers. Please call if you need ANYTHING!
Love,
Meredith ( aka. Jack's Aunt)

Unknown said...

very cute video. It's fun to see every thing and where Jack's going to live. Yeah! I love the theme in his room. :-) Val

Sue said...

That was a blast. Thanks for the tour. I didn't count how many times you mentioned you were ready for Jack but I think it was a lot ; ). Don't blame ya. You sure do look like you have all things ready! You are such a secretary. Sometimes I think my house will never look that neat and tidy again but then I remind myself it was that way for 15 long years!!! Enjoy these last few days with rest, relax, nap, read...things will change for the good but you will fondly remember this time of waiting.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ginny,
I've been keeping up with your blog for a little while now. I love to see you getting ready to have little Jack. It is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of him.
Val Rew

Ann Wright said...

Oh Ginny, everything looks so great! We are awaiting the phone call (I'm sure my mom will call the minute she knows!). We're praying for you--you'll do great!

Love ya,

Aunt Ann

Gini Mincy said...

Ginny,

It all looks soooo nice and comfy -- I hope he will come soon.

Stacie H said...

Ginny, you're so cute:) I'm so glad that you'll get to be a mom soon! I have enjoyed reading all your blogging about your preparation for Jack! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see lots of pics! Love ya! Stacie

Mark and Tricia said...

Hi Ginny (& Josh),

I keep checking in on your blog to see all the updates.

Jenna will be so excited! She keeps telling me, and practically anyone she meets, that she wishes she had a sister (all the drama that goes with it~~~)I just keep telling her she's going to have to talk to God about that!!! LOL Soooo, she will be very excited to hear about Jack - even if he is a boy.

Take Care,
Trish Mincy

Anonymous said...

You're going to make a great mom. We'll be praying that he comes on time and that you don't have to wait much longer to meet your little bunndle.

Anonymous said...

Ginny,
Your apartment is so cute. I can't wait to hear that Jack has come and put the final touches on it. We'll be praying for you. Can't wait to see little Jack's pictures on here.
love,
Mel

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design