I ended up having a nice day with Josh. We went to the grocery store, we took a walk, and we ate pizza and ice cream for lunch. I wasn't feeling very well earlier in the day, but keeping occupied seemed to help the day pass.
I will think of today as a fond memory of time spent with Josh before our days with Jack. I don't have another doctors appointment until Tuesday so I think a good plan will have to be to do something special each day so I don't think so much about when Jack will come. If he comes before I have another doctors appointment I will be thrilled, but at this point I'm not going to get my hopes up.
I'll end the evening with Monk and Psych. Can't beat Friday nights and the USA network. Maybe next week we will be interrupted with a diaper change or feeding. We shall see. :)
Friday, August 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
God is just giving you and Josh that needed extra special time together before it gets crazy! Enjoy these moments! I'll keep checking in on you!
Love you!
Aunt Ann
Ginny....you don't even want to hear that Justin was 11 days overdue. It was a L-O-N-G 11 days of enduring all of the "You're still here??" comments and all-too-optimistic doctors getting my hopes up too.
It's true, really enjoy the time. Parenthood is a life-long job - but a fun & rewarding one too.
Hang out there! =0)
Trish
My memory is fresh for what you are feeling now. I feel your...pain? anxiety? excitement? anticipation? You name it. Still praying for you and checking your blog hourly. See you Sunday, maybe.
Post a Comment