Wednesday, August 29

Multi-tasking Multimedia




Our first night with Jack was ROUGH! I know every mom has to go through it, but I was getting very sleepy before he finally gave up all his crying. I think I might need to buy our neighbors a Starbucks card because I'm sure they had to hear him. Finally, at 4:30 he officially gave up and slept until 8:30. I have never been more thankful for those 4 hours of sleep. He's still fussy today, but nothing like he was last night.
Here are some pictures. I've been trying to upload all our video and pictures and yet for some reason I keep getting interrupted. The only thing missing in the picture of me with Jack is the camera that was was uploading pictures in addition to the video camera. My poor little laptop is doing great, but I've get every port used. I have a video we made for Grandpa and Grandma Spees that I'll post when it's done.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Awww, you poor thing! I hear ya! You need all those swaddle blankets back. Those and shushing worked wonders for the twins. You just need to find what works - until then I'll be praying for you...while I'm up with mine ; )~

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Ginny! Please know you can call me (and/or Kristina) if you need anything or just some extra help so you can catch a nap! :)

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design