Little life stories told by
Jack, Annabelle & Charlie's mom.
Monday, August 27
Here's Our Precious Jack!
8 lbs, 21.5 inches long born on August 27th @10:51 a.m.
Lots of black wavy hair.
15
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't wait until I can make him smell like an old great aunt with my great aunt perfume. I'll try to pluck to hair growing out of my great aunt mole on my chin before we meet.
Thanks for keeping in touch with me through the process, Gin.
Yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!! I am so glad he's finally here!!!!!! Congratulations! I hope all went well with the delivery; I'll have to get the details from you sometime :)
and the angels rejoice!!! LOL Can't wait to hear the gory details...hopefully it went well for you! I am thrilled that you have your little boy now and now you also have room in your own skin! doesn't it all fell great! :) praying for a speedy recovery. I'll be praying for you as you adjust to the new schedule... if you need to talk at 2am...i'll be up too! LOL
YAY, YAY, YAY!! Congratulations...I am just so THRILLED for you guys! I can't wait to hear how things went for you!! So glad that he is healthy...he is adorable :)
He is absolutely gorgeous! I got the picture on my phone on the way to a soccer game and was crying for joy (not good to cry when driving). Anyway, you did a great job! Can't wait for more pics! Love you!
Congratulations! Jack is absolutely adorable even though he looks like Josh : ))) - I'm teasing. So glad the pregnancy and delivery is (truly) a fond memory for you now!
Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
15 comments:
I can't wait until I can make him smell like an old great aunt with my great aunt perfume. I'll try to pluck to hair growing out of my great aunt mole on my chin before we meet.
Thanks for keeping in touch with me through the process, Gin.
Pie-
Great Aunt Amy
YAY! I'm so glad he is finally here! Congratulations!
Val Rew
Yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!! I am so glad he's finally here!!!!!! Congratulations! I hope all went well with the delivery; I'll have to get the details from you sometime :)
Jack is so cute!! I'm so glad he is finally here. Take care of yourself, I can't wait to see you all.
Love,
(soon to be) Aunt Beth
ADORABLE - that's all I can say ;) SOOOO excited to see him - sounds like the delivery went smooth - you're pro now ;)
Congratulations! He's adorable!
Congrats Ginny!!! I'm so happy for you guys:) He's adorable!
and the angels rejoice!!! LOL
Can't wait to hear the gory details...hopefully it went well for you! I am thrilled that you have your little boy now and now you also have room in your own skin! doesn't it all fell great! :) praying for a speedy recovery. I'll be praying for you as you adjust to the new schedule... if you need to talk at 2am...i'll be up too! LOL
YAY, YAY, YAY!! Congratulations...I am just so THRILLED for you guys! I can't wait to hear how things went for you!! So glad that he is healthy...he is adorable :)
Congrats! Wow ! That was fast!!! Good for you!!! janice
Josh and Ginny,
He is absolutely gorgeous! I got the picture on my phone on the way to a soccer game and was crying for joy (not good to cry when driving). Anyway, you did a great job! Can't wait for more pics! Love you!
Aunt Ann (now Great Aunt Ann!)
P.S. He is SOOOO cute!!!!! I wish I could run over there and hold him!
Congratulations, Ginny and Josh! He is just darling. Can't wait to see more pictures of him. Also like the new title of your blog--very cute.
We love you!
Great Grandma Shank and Great Aunt Sandy
Congratulations! Jack is absolutely adorable even though he looks like Josh : ))) - I'm teasing. So glad the pregnancy and delivery is (truly) a fond memory for you now!
Hi Logans!
Just wanted to say congratulations! I think the same as Sue--Jack looks a lot like Josh! We're glad he is here safely!
Post a Comment