Thursday, August 30

Good little Sleeper!

Jack did great last night. He ate at 12, 2:30, and 5:30. Technically he only got me up at 2:30 because his 12 feeding was before I went to bed, and I didn't end up going back to bed after the 5:30 feeding. In the future I will, but I made the mistake of turning on the TV and got myself too awake.
Here is Jack's Birthday Slideshow

I also have to share this adorable video of Jack's cousin Mikey. I believe he's saying "what's that?", but it sounds like he's saying Jack.

4 comments:

Taryn and Danielle said...

I LOVED the slideshow...how cute! He really is a very handsome baby! And you are such a faithful blogger...I've loved checking each day to see how things are going :) You'll have to e-mail me your labor story sometime - I hope it went well for you! Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful boy!

Casey said...

Congratulations again. Thanks for the slideshow. Ginny you looked great in the pictures of the "happy new parents"! Must be the new mommy glow! :o)

Jeremy and Amy said...

What a nice slideshow. Ginny, I hope I look half as good as you right after I've had a baby!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gin,

Sounds like Jack is eating pretty well. A word to the wise, don't feed him Indian food...I don't think he'll like it. Also, he's been around for a few days now, has he thought about getting a job?

Seriously though, its cool to have a nephew. I hope he thinks I'm as cool as I think I am. ;) I hope you get a nap soon.

Love,
Uncle Russell

PS. I wasn't kidding about the Indian food, its way too spicy!

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design