Little life stories told by
Jack, Annabelle & Charlie's mom.
Friday, August 17
19
Yes, I got 19 phone calls yesterday to see what was going on with Jack. I am afraid the news is the same today as yesterday...nothing is going on with Jack just yet. Because it's so rare that people actually give birth on their due date, I'm not even expecting to have him today. :)
When you are expecting, you can always expect the unexpected. Rule of thumb...never expect anything. How's that for advice and encouragement?! Hang in there!!!
Awww, Ginny, I sure was hoping he'd decide to be born today. I'm sure you were, too :) Don't be discouraged; he WILL come out to meet you soon. Been thinking about you and praying for you today!
Just think...once he is out, you'll have 18 years to make up for NOT coming when u wanted him to. Just like when David was little...i couldn't wait for him to talk. He mostly talked jibberish...wellll, now...we wish he would STOP TALKING! love ya, Val
Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
4 comments:
Glad you're having a good attitude about it all:) Jack will come when you least expect it! Have a great day!
When you are expecting, you can always expect the unexpected. Rule of thumb...never expect anything. How's that for advice and encouragement?! Hang in there!!!
Awww, Ginny, I sure was hoping he'd decide to be born today. I'm sure you were, too :) Don't be discouraged; he WILL come out to meet you soon. Been thinking about you and praying for you today!
Just think...once he is out, you'll have 18 years to make up for NOT coming when u wanted him to. Just like when David was little...i couldn't wait for him to talk. He mostly talked jibberish...wellll, now...we wish he would STOP TALKING! love ya, Val
Post a Comment