TARGET does sell just about everything! I'd hate to think how much it would cost to ship this heavy package. I had this box ready to go out to the trash when Frosty decided he wanted to get cozy in it. He seemed so unstressed in it that I left him. (Yes, the keeping Frosty unstressed jokes continue in our house. Click here for that story.We had to have Comcast come out today to rework our cable. I've probably told most of my readers about us having the expanded package at the basic price of $18 per month for the past 3 years (it even transferred when we moved to our bigger apartment), but Comcast audited our complex and found out about their mistake. Oh well. :) Anyhow, they gave us a deal for the next 6 months with a few extra bells and whistles and they had to come install the box today. The poor man was instantly allergic to Frosty. I even offered him Benedryl he was such a mess within minutes of walking in our apartment. Sad news is that he has to come back because it's still not working. Hopefully he won't have to come inside.
BABY UPDATE: I had my regular appointment today and everything was great once again. I'm so thankful for such a healthy pregnancy. Sure I've had heartburn and some back aches, but that's nothing to complain about- although I do! :) My doctor is guessing that Jack isn't going to be too large of a baby. Her best guess was between 6 and 7 lbs. She said she'd be surprised if he was bigger than that. That sounds good to me. Josh was over 8 lbs. and I was 6 1/2 lbs. He can grow up and be as big as he wants, but he can start out small, but healthy. I've been tracking my weight gain and I've put on 29 lbs. However, the doctor has me gaining 25 lbs. up to this point. I'll go with her number. I am in Russell and Beth's wedding in November so I do hope to find my slim as soon as possible after Jack arrives.
1 comments:
We had the same thing happen with our Comcast, but they caught it when we moved and they didn't offer us any deals. I just canceled because it wasn't worth the $55./month to me. Oh well, no cable = less t.v. watching which is okay with me.
Glad you are feeling good and Jack is healthy.
Post a Comment