Friday, July 6

17 pounds of babies



Sue had her twins last night and they were huge! :) I know she hasn't updated her blog, but I'm hoping maybe a reader or two will find this info on the babies through mine since we've all been dying to know if those boys were born.

Around 1 a.m. they did an emergency c-section because Walter was breached and they were concerned about him. About 4 minutes later Walter and William arrived weighing in at....

Walter 8 lbs. 6 oz.
William 8 lb.s 10 oz.

They are healthy and all are doing well. Pray for Sue as she recovers from the c-section and cares for twins, a 17 month old, and a 5 year old. She'll have all our help, but we can't be there 24/7 like her job entails as MOM.

Fun fact: the largest twins ever born weighed more than twenty-seven pounds combined. Patricia and John Haskin, born in Arkansas in 1924, weighed 14 pounds and 13 pounds, 12 ounces respectively.


8 comments:

Patti said...

Ginny,

Thank you from Michigan!! This is Patti, Susan's cousin. We've all been wondering how things were going and if the babies had been born yet. I was on her blog site and got the idea to check her friends blogs to see if anyone had written anything. Thank you so much...we are all amazed that she had that much baby in her!! :)

The Logans said...

Patti,
I'm so glad you found the update. We are thrilled the boys are here and we know there are plenty more that are wondering about the big news. I hope Sue doesn't mind me sharing her big news. :)
Ginny

Patti said...

I am sure that Sue will not mind. But I must tell you that my first thought was to leave a message on Sue's blogspot, but then I remembered that noone would see it until she released it....a little bit of a blonde moment for me...LOL. All of us here are quite excited and very happy that everything went well. And aren't they just darling??? Thanks again, and good luck to you!!

Unknown said...

Ginny,

Thanks again from Michigan! We've been praying for those babies and Susan! Thanks for the posting! It is a blessing for Susan to have such great friends!

Sue's other cousin,
Jen

Rachael said...

FINALLY!!! I decided to go through her list of friends on her blog to see if I could find out any info...so thank you!!! :) I've been checking on line an outragious amount of times and couldn't find anything out. They are beautiful babies!! Thanks again!
Rachael Metcalf (Hudson, WI)

Anonymous said...

Good idea, Gin :) They ARE cuties - I dragged my parents to the hospital this a.m. b/c I wanted to see the twins so badly. lol Walter is a bit bigger than William...at least I think so...and has QUITE the head of black hair! How cute. We'll all have so much fun spoiling them. Now we're waiting for your lil Jack and soon we'll have all the babies we can handle at church...:)

Anonymous said...

Ginny:

I guess Michigan minds think alike! I am Sue's best friend from Michigan. I just got home from a long weekend in Northern Michigan and have been so excited to check my e-mail. No e-mails and no update on Sue's blog...therefore decided to check your's from Sue's website and low and behold I found what I was looking for!!! I am delighted to hear that everyone is doing well and all of our prayers were answered. I am astonished at the size of those boys:) Please give Sue and Jim my best. Two more O Boys to add to the O Bunch and they are too cute!! Best of luck to you...I see you are due right around the corner.
Cindi

Jeremy and Amy said...

Thanks so much for posting these! They are so cute! I just want to squeeze them!

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design