Please pray for my Grandma Shank. She was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer today. Pray for her and the doctors to have wisdom regarding the best treatment. She is a very healthy and active lady so this is a shock to us all. This picture is one of my favorites. It's from her 84th birthday that we celebrated last year on July 30th. Walter and Grandma love to tease eachother and this picture definately captures the fun relationship that she has with all of her grandchildren...even if they do pick on her! :)
3 comments:
Praying for your Grandma Shank! She does look like a lot of fun. And your handsome brother gives me hope for our Baby Walter. He's not the typical picture you get in your mind of a man named Walter : ).
I'm so sorry, Ginny. I will be praying!
Gin, I'll be praying for your family, esp. your g.ma....so sorry to hear...
Post a Comment