The hugest cat I have ever seen. If you ever get rid of him/her you let me know. We would love to have him/her. Great video. Can't wait to see Jack on your blog. Val
Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he was actually lying still enough for you to clip him!
The hugest cat I have ever seen. If you ever get rid of him/her you let me know. We would love to have him/her. Great video. Can't wait to see Jack on your blog. Val
Post a Comment