Little life stories told by
Jack, Annabelle & Charlie's mom.
Friday, February 6
Silly Boy
Jack was entertained by his folded up stroller for hours the other day. He would play with the wheels and possibly pretend he was inside rocket (?) and sit in the stroller despite it being collapsed.
He is too cute Ginny...I love the pics you put up on here - you are so good! Wish I were better at keeping my blog updated :) Maybe one of these days...LOL!
Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
2 comments:
He is too cute Ginny...I love the pics you put up on here - you are so good! Wish I were better at keeping my blog updated :) Maybe one of these days...LOL!
That is such a boy thing to do. Caleb used to do that all the time too. He would play with anything that looked like a wheel. Silly boys.
Post a Comment