Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
4 comments:
I do that even though my boys look like me a little bit. Fills in for the daughters I don't have, I guess : ). Welcome to the club.
Stylin' and Profilin'!
Love it! Aunt Val
So cute! I'm sure Jack is thrilled to match you, deep down inside :)
Ginny, you are looking really good! Isn't it wonderful to get your pre-pregnancy body back? :) I was never more glad to see those old clothes of mine!
Post a Comment