Jack and Emma does have a nice ring to it. How cute! Our nursery is all boys and the next baby on the way that might be a girl (we find out in October) is his cousin. :)
He sleeps great. He will sleep up to 5 hours at a time during the day if I let him, but I wake him up ever 3-4 to try to establish a schedule and so he'll sleep at night. At night the most we've gotten out of him is 4 hours at once. He's such a good baby and never fusses so I'm sure he'll sleep through the night at a reasonable age. Here's hoping! :)
Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
3 comments:
Well...
My words could only be; How precious those time are. Thank you for sharing it brighten my day.
With love Lynne
He is a cutie! Is he already spoken for? We know of a darling baby girl....:) How is he sleeping these days?
Jack and Emma does have a nice ring to it. How cute! Our nursery is all boys and the next baby on the way that might be a girl (we find out in October) is his cousin. :)
He sleeps great. He will sleep up to 5 hours at a time during the day if I let him, but I wake him up ever 3-4 to try to establish a schedule and so he'll sleep at night. At night the most we've gotten out of him is 4 hours at once. He's such a good baby and never fusses so I'm sure he'll sleep through the night at a reasonable age. Here's hoping! :)
Post a Comment