I have a supervisor today while I catch up on some more church work. I'm getting good at bouncing him with my foot and typing at the same time. I can walk and chew gum too! :)
I love looking over at this adorable face watching me. He just finished a 6 oz. bottle and I think my typing is lulling him to sleep. He's such a good baby. I think we better not have anymore kids because there is no way we could get another baby that is this good. (Lauren, Jack's bouncy seat has the vibration feature and he gave me the same smile you got in the nursery when I turned it on today. What a goober!)


6 comments:
Wow, is he ever cute. And, you are so talented! Who knew you'd need all that coordination for such a time as this? I'm sure Jack IS a good baby but you're probably just a very good, relaxed mom : ).
Very cute supervisor! He looks like you in that pic. I miss him. He is so content and sweet. Even when I try to tickle him, play with his toes, blow on him.
He's going to hate me soon. :-) Val
The smile...TOO CUTE!
I love my little Jack! It was nice seeing you today, Mrs. Logan. Everyone kept asking me, does she ever bring Jack? I guess they never see him when they see you. I know he's there somewhere!
HI! Mrs. Logan I love LITTle Jack! he is so cute haha ..my mom says that she hopes to have a boss as good looking as jack so keep praying for my mom and dad ..hope to have a little brother like him *giggles*
-alicia
Ahhhh - love the face! :) And Gin, you HAVE to have more kids - I think you're a fantastic mom!
I'm glad you all called and brought Jack over tonight - don't EVER feel like you can't at LEAST ask - we'll let you know if we can't. (most of the time we're just hangin' around in the evenings) :)
Hi Ginny,
thanks for your note yesterday--I'll have to check on those templates today;) Hope your week is going well way out there in Californ-i-a;)
Post a Comment