Wednesday, September 26

Our morning


Bath

Josh says he needs slippers and the newspaper to go with his robe.

All ready for the day. Jack's going to go see his dad at work while I sub for 5th-6th grade this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Josh about the slippers and newspaper - however, it looks like he could use a mug of coffee in his right hand - look how his hand is sticking out like he's ready to hold one...and that tongue! Whoo! LOL Made me laugh! What a cutie ;)

Wendy said...

Ginny, your little man is so adorable!! I just love those pictures!

Anonymous said...

Where's his Tigers outfit?

Anonymous said...

Coffee and a paper???

No way, with name like Jack Logan, he looks like a prize fighter posing for his upcoming fight with Jake Lamotta or Jack Johnson..."And in the blue corner, fighting out of California, weighing in under 20 lbs., he has a reach of just 12 inches, its Jack "Lefty" Looooogaaaaannnnnnn!"

Now I have Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger" going through my head...Thanks a lot Lefty.

Uncle Russ

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design