He is just so precious Ginny! Your heart must melt every time you hold him :) Isn't it so amazing being a mommy? Hope all is going well for you! ~Taryn
Ginny - your baby is gorgeous!!! I found you on tiffany's blog. =) i hope you can read this okay when i post it cuz i can't get the whole box to appear on my screen for some reason?? our computer's bein dumb. Kimberly (kowalcyk) McCuistion
OH MY!!! I love those pics. I love them allllllllllllllllll! Katie did a great job. He is painfully handsome. He definitely has some of my features. LOL! I miss him, has he asked about me? I'm sure he is busy with G & G Spees. Whatever, Val
Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
6 comments:
Those are so sweet Ginny! Isn't it amazing how much he has changed in a week? He is precious!
Great pictures!! Good job, Katie!!
He is just so precious Ginny! Your heart must melt every time you hold him :) Isn't it so amazing being a mommy? Hope all is going well for you!
~Taryn
Ginny - your baby is gorgeous!!! I found you on tiffany's blog. =) i hope you can read this okay when i post it cuz i can't get the whole box to appear on my screen for some reason?? our computer's bein dumb. Kimberly (kowalcyk) McCuistion
Wow, that's weird...I just had pictures taken of me in those exact same poses!
Uncle Russ
OH MY!!! I love those pics. I love them allllllllllllllllll!
Katie did a great job. He is painfully handsome. He definitely has some of my features. LOL! I miss him, has he asked about me?
I'm sure he is busy with G & G Spees. Whatever, Val
Post a Comment