Wednesday, September 5

Grandpa and Grandma Spees

Grandpa and Grandma Spees arrived yesterday. Jack is getting very spoiled already. We are going to give Jack a bath (Grandma is going to give me a Bath 101 lesson) and then we are off to Costco. Chunky Monkey has gone through one can of formula already so we are off to stock up now that we know he's okay with the Costco brand.

3 comments:

Ann Wright said...

AAWWWW!! I just can't believe my big brother is a Grandpa--that is so weird! They look so cute! Have fun!

Love, Aunt Ann

Unknown said...

I love that "chunkey munkey"!!! I miss him already. I"m glad g'ma and g'pa are here to be with him. Yeah. Enjoy yourselves. I'll catch up with jack later. :-)
Val

Sue said...

Do your parents always look that relaxed or are they glowing!?

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design