Wednesday, September 12

Good morning, Jack

Jack rolled on his side this morning. I thought he looked cute and cozy so I snapped his picture.

I took off his blanket to get him up and I had to laugh that he lost his pj's. I look forward to hearing Josh's stories of his experiences with Jack while I sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put those blankets back over him! I'm cold just looking at him.

Uncle Russ

Stacie H said...

He is soooo adorable!!

Anonymous said...

How cute... I think this is my favorite picture so far!

Aunt Beth

Unknown said...

What a snuggle bug! He looks so cozy. Makes me want to squeeze him! Not too tight. :P
Val

Unknown said...

Oh i forgot to say...
Great abs Jack! He's toning up like his dad. :)

Shop our Amazon Affiliate Link

 

Logan Family Living Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design