I love the collage. Very nice Gin. What a sweet boy. I can't wait to really get to know him. His mom and dad are amazing....so I hear. I can't wait to see him grow too. Val
Hi! Just wanted to let you know, we are with the Gospel Preacher Assoc. It is a small mission agency out of Galilean Baptist Church in Lawrenceville, GA. Not many have heard of it. If we could get a service in your church that would be great! We would love to meet Jack in person! He has so much hair!! Guess the heartburn thing isn't an old wives tale after all!
Welcome to the Logan Family blog. We share lots of our family moments here on the blog. These posts are for ourselves to look back and remember as well as our friends and family. As followers of Christ we hope to share our faith with others along the way as well. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
5 comments:
Nice album...
Is frosty dad's other grandson?
Uncle Russell
I love the collage. Very nice Gin.
What a sweet boy. I can't wait to really get to know him. His mom and dad are amazing....so I hear. I can't wait to see him grow too.
Val
Great collage! You're a beautiful family! And the picture of the sleeping cat was hilarious!
That was a great collage! I just can't wait to meet Jack myself!
Hi! Just wanted to let you know, we are with the Gospel Preacher Assoc. It is a small mission agency out of Galilean Baptist Church in Lawrenceville, GA. Not many have heard of it. If we could get a service in your church that would be great! We would love to meet Jack in person! He has so much hair!! Guess the heartburn thing isn't an old wives tale after all!
Post a Comment